“People are innovative and passionate about what they do.”
“I highly appreciate the flexibility here and I feel like my personal and work life are in a good balance.”
“The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. People are solution oriented and there is room for personal growth.”
(Employee survey 05/2022)
At foodora we don’t care whether you come to work in a hoodie or in a collared shirt, as long as you come as yourself!
With us, you get into a fast-paced and ambitious work culture. For balancing effective work, we need fun: we enjoy lunches together and at a coffee break, you can relax with your coworker with a pool match. You can also work from home if that is your preferred option.
With us, you get tasty benefits from our brand foodora, as well as other great employee benefits such as regular Team Events, as well as sports, cultural and commuting benefits. It is also especially important for us to take care of our employees so we have insured our employees with additional Fennia health insurance and leisure travel and luggage insurance.
As our business grows, we are now looking for an Operations Specialist to help our rider operations run smoothly!
If fast-paced and versatile work as part of a top organizational culture sounds like what you’ve been looking for - let us know about yourself soon! This role is also highly considerable for you if you are a fresh graduate or finishing your studies and you are able to work full time.
What you will work on:
- Managing and checking the application along with the applicant’s documents in our delivery partner recruitment funnel.
- Coordinating delivery partner recruitment in different cities of Finland by collaborating with our New Partner Support Team.
- Coordinating the electronic partnership agreement signing between foodora and the delivery partners and new partners’ accounts creation.
- Monitoring the lead flow and the performance (fill-rate) of the onboarding sessions.
- Resolving different day-to-day requests coming from the applicants and delivery partners as well as answering their questions and queries through our ticketing system.
- Support the applicants and our delivery partners with partnership-related issues.
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- Ability to take ownership
- Team player attitude
- Analytical & solution-based mind
- Positive “customer-service” mindset
- Good IT skills (example: MS Office, G-Suite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Finnish
- Previous experience in some of the following sectors is considered as an advantage: project management, logistics management, customer care, operations, HR
- Good interpersonal skills
What we will offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be involved in rapidly growing and changing industry
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Flexibility and autonomy to manage your tasks the way you prefer - we don’t support micromanagement!
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility (mandatory team meeting once in a week at our office in Helsinki)
- Excellent employment benefits, sports, cultural, commuting and tasty benefits from our brand foodora
- Modern, new and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla) with e.g. pool table and playstation
Up for a challenge? Apply now! Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application latest on the 26th of May! We process applications already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable superhero is found.